YMCA MANDARIN CLASS
- Emphasis on practical Chinese
Teaching materials and curriculum focus on practical language.
- Enthusiastic teachers and active learning
A lively and interesting learning environment created by role-playing and many other innovative classroom activities.
- Small classes
Because we have fewer people per class, students see positive results sooner.
- Structured Advancement
The effectiveness of each class is evaluated at the end of each term.
||Chinese Phonetic Symbols, Elementary Mandarin
Chinese, Beginner's Conversation
||Speak Chinese, Practical Chinese Dialogue, Chinese
Moral Tales, Chinese Customs and Traditions
Stories from Chinese History, Readings in Modern
Novel, Reading Chinese Newspapers, Selected
Contemporary Chinese Essays, Selected
Contemporary Chinese Short Stories
- CLASS ARRANGEMENT :
Group and individual classes
- Group classes open in the first week of every month.
- Students must pay full tuition before the start of a new term.
- For a group class, if fewer than 5 students have registered by the day the class is scheduled to start, the YMCA reserves the right not to open the class. In this case, students can get a full refund. Otherwise, there will be no refund of tuition.
- We offer experienced teachers, air-conditioned classrooms.